Offer Of Home Textile
Home textiles are available either in form of rolled cloth ready for sewing or finished products (sewed). Home fabrics are widely used as or for producting mattress cover, bed sheet, bed cover, pillow cover, blanket cover, curtain, table cloth, sofa cover, chair cover, furniture upholstery, bathrobe, bath mat, towel and handkerchief, etc.
- Flat automatic shuttle loom
- Flat manual shuttle loom
- Flat automatic shuttleless (Dummy shuttle) loom
- Flat automatic shuttleless rapier loom
- Flat automatic shuttleless fluid (Air jet) loom
- Flat automatic shuttleless fluid (Water jet) loom
- Curcular woven loom
The fabrics are available in any or all of the following weaving patterns which are:
- Plain Fabric or Tabby weave fabric
- Twill weave fabric
- Satin weave fabric
- Multiple plain weave fabric
- Pile weave fabric
- Inlaid weave fabric
- Jacquard weave fabric
- Dobby weave fabric
- Guaze weave fabric or Leno weave fabric
Fabrics under home textile category are available as yarn dyed fabric, solid dyed fabric and printed fabric. The dyes are bsic, acid, direct, mordant, sulfur, azoic, disperse, organic pigment and reactive. Available print types are block print, roller print, screen print and heat transfer print followed by direct printing, discharge printing and resist process printing.
As a home textile manufacturing service provider, home textile exporter, home textile buying agency and home textile sourcing agency in Bangladesh, presently we are offering finished home textile made from cotton sheeting fabric, flannel fabric, sateen fabric, polyester fabric, viscose fabric, poplin fabric, CVC fabric (60% cotton, 40% polyester), TC fabric (65% polyester, 35% cotton), polyester viscose fabric (55% polyester, 45% viscose or 52% polyester, 48% viscose), chiffon fabric, taffeta fabric, georgette fabric and silk fabric etc. to our clients worldwide.
Home Textile Specification
Bulk production of home textiles are done according to the order of buyers. All technical details of various home textiles should be provided by them. Such technical details include preferred fabric type, size specification, size and color breakdown, measurement chart, drawing, sketch, logo, tag and clear pictures, packing method etc. of home textiles.
If you are already importing any kind of home textile from Bangladesh to your country but looking for a consultant or representative to follow up or inspect production, quality, quantity, shipment and other aspects of your order, we are here to fulfill your requirements based on the following terms.
Charges & Terms
- Service Charge: USD 200 / 20'FCL and USD 300 / 40'FCL or equivalent in currency mentioned here.
- Duration: 60 Days. For additional follow up or inspection period extra service charge shall be implied.
- Payment Method: Only advance payment by credit card or debit card is accepted as service charge.
- Customized Service: If you want a customized service you may send us a proposal for it.
In case of direct business dealing, we usually drop ship finished home textile from the textile mills. Sometimes mills ship directly to the buyers if they request us to arrange shipment that way. However, buyers are welcome to send us any home textile related query at firstname.lastname@example.org